OMNILINK recently hosted an Information Forum at All Saints’ College in Perth. The forum showcased the options for schools to utilise OMNILINK’s AssetWhere™ for property information management and StudentWhere™ for enrolment marketing and transport planning. The Forum included:
- AssetWhere™ – Overview and new features (including updated street map, tree and evacuation layers)
- AssetWhere™ – fmXpert case study presented by All Saints’ College
- AssetWhere™ – fmXpert fiXit Integration
- StudentWhere™ – Demographic Mapping
- StudentWhere™ – Transport planning case study
- Tips and Tricks
There was a good mix of current AssetWhere™ and StudentWhere™ schools with schools looking at both solutions (one school travelled 4hrs to attend). Phil Gale from All Saints’ College was a great advocate for OMNILINK and our solutions providing a great live presentation on AssetWhere™ v4.1.1 with linking to fmXpert/fiXit.
Our next information forum is in Adelaide this March, register here.