Authorised data distributors
The EPA chose OMNILINK for address verification via PSMA Cloud based on their reputation for high quality service and expertise as PSMA certified systems integrators. We found the transition to OMNILINK trouble free and had no impact on our business. This is important to us as we need a reliable…
Environmental Protection Agency , (Victoria, Australia)
Throughout each phase of the 3D scoping study for the City of Ballarat, OMNIILNK’s consultant’s were thorough and professional; patiently working with all our business groups and partners (including Curtin University and Federation University Australia Universities) to ensure everyone involved had a voice through multiple channels to express their business…
City of Ballarat, (Victoria, Australia)
G-NAF delivers critical data within School catchment, planning and enrolment activities, allowing for accurate allocation of students to their designated school. G-NAF also provides the base for address verification and geocoding of student address details….
NSW Department of Education & Communities, (New South Wales, Australia)
PSMA’s Administrative boundaries, Postcode boundaries and CadLite are used by IAG’s Direct Insurance division as our corporate sources of truth for boundary information in Australia. Coupled with G-NAF, they allow us to price our customers more accurately based on their individual risk, as well as visualise and analyse our portfolios….
IAG Direct Insurance, (New South Wales, Australia)
Data for Business Decisions
OMNILINK has always been a data and information centric company – hence our tag line ‘Linking People and Information’. Supporting this business objective is the need for quality data sets to be part of our delivery capability.
OMNILINK has established relationships with key data providers to deliver quality spatial information as part of a complete solutions to our clients. We cover a varying range of requirements from base centreline data through cadastral, environmental, imagery, utility to demographic and other business related datasets in map related and textual form in a variety of formats. .
OMNILINK was the first appointed PSMA Cloud Certified Partner providing data as a service through a fully configurable interface using workflows and map functions.
OMNILINK has developed a strong data production capability internally and established long standing partnerships with key data providers nationally to deliver quality spatial information as part of a complete solution to our clients in all business sectors. We have proven expertise in the supply of all your data requirements including:
- Transport – OMNILINK supplies national coverage of the road network as basemaps, centrelines and routable networks.
- Property – OMNILINK supplies national coverage of the cadastre in both detailed and ‘lite’ formats.
- Environmental – OMNILINK is the Australian Koala Foundation’s partner of choice for the supply of the Koala habitat zone. We also supply value added data including accountable carbon and green space.
- Demographic – OMNILINK has developed a strong capacity for demographic data analysis using the latest data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics / Statistics New Zealand – proven socio-economic data.
- Government boundaries – OMNILINK is a certified reseller for PSMA, Australia’s authorative source for address and boundary data. Data can be supplied as web service or
- Feature of Interest – Now continually updated by PSMA.
- Imagery – OMNILINK is able to source a range of imagery products from a number of suppliers to suit your needs.
- Geoscape – PSMA’s latest innovation in geospatial information, using high-resolution satellite imagery to deliver a powerful 3D analytical dataset that spans the national built environment. Click here for the Geoscape National Rollout Schedule.
OMNILINK is proud to be associated with the Australian Koala Foundation and is the exclusive data partner for the provision of Koala Habitat Atlas data sets. For more information, please click here.